We are driven by success for all.
Our reputation with all stakeholders is one of mateship, collaboration, transparency, and mutual respect. We are driven by success for all – we work with local trades and suppliers to ensure their business is sustainable and then, together, we create true value for our clients and communities.
Teamwork comes naturally to us. Our culture is defined by progressive and collaborative hard-working legends who are genuinely passionate about making a difference. We build on solid foundations of reliability, stability, and consistency with an authentic one-team approach to create lasting relationships with our networks, for life. That’s why more than 90% of our work comes from repeat clients.
Working together for greater productivity
Our preferred method of contracting is Early Contractor Involvement (ECI), but we’re not a one trick pony!
We’re also proficient in all the standard commercial contracts and services, including:
• Cost Planning
• Design Development
• Design and Construct
• Managing Contractor
• Lump Sum
• Fixed Price
Early Contractor Involvement.
Transparently providing budget certainty while preserving design intent.
Under a Working Together approach, we ensure greater productivity and cost efficiency by:
• Attaching greater value to good design
• Having continuous design input
• Conducting realistic project-planning and feasibility
• Aligning with project goals, complexity and capabilities in managing the client’s risk
This results in:
• Onsite faster: “Time = Money”
• A focus on quality
• Improved functionality
• Efficiency in life cycle costs
• Producing the client’s desired facility to budget
• Achieving project business plan and milestone dates
• Delivering value to a project that benefits end user operational use
Best business practices
Woollam Constructions fosters an environment of continuous improvement across our business, our people and our projects. Our Woollam Way Quality Manual represents the basis of the company’s best business practices. It better satisfies the needs, expectations and requirements of our clients, and improves the overall performance and quality of our product.